Delicious Whole30 Mocktails You MUST Try This Holiday Season
These two Whole30 mocktails are the perfect Whole30 compatible drinks for the holiday season! They contain no added sugar or alcohol and are compatible with the Whole30 program.
NOT DRINKING RIGHT NOW?
One of the rules of Whole30 is to eliminate alcohol for the full 30 days of the program. I’ve completed Whole30 rounds during family weddings, holidays, concerts, fairs, and birthday parties. I know how hard it can be in a social experience to be the only one NOT drinking alcohol when everyone else around you is. One thing I’ve learned through this is to join in on the fun even without drinking!
These two easy mocktails are perfect for if you’re completing a Whole30 round over the holidays or if you just want a refreshing nonalcoholic beverage!
TOAST IT UP!
Toast to the holiday season with two of the best mocktails that are healthy, sugarless, and Whole30 compatible. You don’t need any previous bartending experience to make these Whole30 compatible mocktails. They are so easy to make and full of flavor! The winter holidays inspired me to make these two Whole30 recipes with flavors such as blackberry, thyme, cranberry, and rosemary. These drinks are refreshing while including the flavors of the season!
I love using fancy glasses for these mocktails to make me feel like it’s a celebration. You can use whatever type of glasses you’d like! I like using champagne flutes or lowball glasses. Wine glasses or tall glasses are fun to use, too!
WHY THESE AREN’T SWYPO
The Whole30 website does a great job explaining why mocktails are not SWYPO. These mocktails might look like the real thing, but they aren’t going to taste like an alcoholic beverage. They will amplify your social experience but they won’t recreate the buzz or sweetness you would get from an alcoholic beverage. And bonus – no hangover! These non-alcoholic mocktails are perfect for giving you a fun, fancy experience without consuming a real alcoholic drink.
Let me know if you try these Whole30 mocktails! Take a photo and tag me on Instagram @honest_avocado!
Mocktail #1: Blackberry Spritz
Blackberry Spritz Whole30 Mocktail Recipe
- ½ lemon
- 10 blackberries save a couple for garnish
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 blackberry Bubly (or soda water of your choice)
- Juice lemon into a glass, add blackberries and one sprig of thyme. Muddle together using a muddler or wooden spoon.
- Add blackberry Bubly (or soda water of your choice) to the glass.
- Strain the drink into a measuring cup or pitcher.
- Pour the drink into two champagne flutes and garnish each one with a blackberry and a sprig of thyme.
Cran-Orange Fizz Whole30 Mocktail Recipe
- 3 oranges
- 2 tbsp 100% cranberry juice no sugar added
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 can razz-cranberry La Croix (or soda water of choice)
- craberries for garnish
- Juice 3 oranges into a measuring cup or pitcher.
- Stir in cranberry juice, fresh rosemary, and Razz-Cranberry La Croix.
- Pour into two lowball glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with cranberries.
Want to bookmark these mocktails to make later? Save the image below to Pinterest!